This article will explore ways about how to locate a lost cell phone that is turned off. You’ve lost your phone but can’t locate it? What can you do to locate a lost mobile phone that has been not working? Do not worry, we have the answer. Here we discuss how to utilize the Find My feature on both types of phones android and iPhone to locate the phone. Learn what to remember when using the feature, and what you can do in the event that your phone is not working. Learn how to switch off this feature.
Find My feature using third-party software. If you’d like to read more informative articles, visit our website.If you’ve lost your mobile, don’t worry, as Google’s Android or Apple’s iPhone offer options to find lost phones. Jump to the section where we will discuss how to locate a mobile phone even that is turned off.
- 1 Can you monitor an unresponsive phone?
- 2 How do I locate the missing iPhone which is off?
- 3 How can I find an unreachable Android that has been switched off?
- 4 How do I locate the phone you lost which is off using Google?
- 5 How do I secure my phone that was stolen?
- 6 How do I turn off Find my phone without a password?
- 7 Summary
Can you monitor an unresponsive phone?
If you’re an iPhone user, it’s effortless to monitor even when the device is shut off. Go to the section where we will discuss how to trace the iPhone that is turned off. Even if you’re an Android user, you can observe it even if you have turned it off. However, there are some rules that you must be aware of. Check out the Android section for more information about the process. We won’t detail the steps in this article.
Protect your device now: Click Here
How do I locate the missing iPhone which is off?
If you have an updated iPhone with iOS 13 or later, then you’re in good hands. Apple launched the “Find My iPhone” feature “Find My iPhone” feature, which helps you locate the location of your iPhone regardless of whether it’s off. But, your iPhone should have to Find My iPhone enabled before becoming lost as it needs permission. If it’s on, the iPhone is able to be found even when there isn’t a wireless connection.
You can utilize any device to locate the lost iPhone using the ” Find My” app or the ” Find iPhone” feature in iCloud. It lets us locate and track an iPhone while the procedure is simple to follow.
However, if your iPhone is off, you won’t be able to follow it in real-time. The only option is to utilize the last identified location for the iPhone and then turn it on when it’s on. It’s the ” Send Last Location” feature will provide us with the most recent location in which your iPhone was shut off. Additionally, you can enable”Notify If Found,” which is the ” Notify When Found” feature, following which you will receive an email once your iPhone is switched back on. Follow the steps below to turn off “Notify If Found”:
- Start the “FindMy ” Find My” app on any device, and then select your device’s name in the list.
- You can scroll the tab to view additional options.
- From here, you’ll be able to be able to see the option ” Notify When Find” It is time to turn it on.
- Always check your mail, because the address could change at any time, be sure to verify the date of delivery.
How can I find an unreachable Android that has been switched off?
We can monitor Android phones in real-time if the device is still powered on, but in the event that it’s shut off, we have only one alternative. We also need to make use of the last known address of the phone to locate it. Both of these by making use of the ” Find My Device” application. Follow the steps below to locate your phone.
- Click on ” Find My Device” or android.com/find on any device that you would like to keep track of.
- You must log in using the account that the lost Android device used to sign in with. The account should be connected to the device that was lost or else, you’ll not be able to locate it.
- There you will be able to view all the devices currently connected to this account. Please select the name of the lost device and then click it.
- You should now be able to see the option ” Find My Device” If you don’t, then look for other alternatives.
Note: It is possible to play music on your device that is lost to find it in the room. Additionally, you could erase all of your personal data from the device that was lost. This is crucial when you have sensitive data stored on your phone that you do not wish anyone to discover the information.
How do I locate the phone you lost which is off using Google?
You can view the history of your location on your smartphone if you’ve installed the “Find My Device ” Find My Device” application on the device you lost. Follow the steps listed below to view the exact location of your phone:
- Launch” the ” Find My Device” application on any Android device and sign in to the account that is registered on the device lost.
- Tap on the menu, and you’ll be able to see”Your Timeline” as well ” Your Timeline” option. Click on it, and the menu will be displayed.
- Input the date that you lost your device to the menu that opens, and you should now be able to see your the location history.
We can also track the location of missing devices using Google’s Google search engine directly. If you don’t have an Android device, You can utilize your laptop to locate your device. Follow the steps below to determine the exact location on your phone:
- Visit Google Or Chrome and type in ” Find My Phone” and then open the first result you find.
- Then click “Get going” and then sign in using the account that you connected to the device you lost.
- When you log into your account, you’ll be able to see the devices connected to that account. Find the device you lost in the list, and then click it.
- From here, you will be able to see the last location that is known. You will also have different options to help you locate the lost device.
How do I secure my phone that was stolen?
This feature is vital as smartphones are a repository of sensitive information. It is possible to lock phones quickly with the help of apps made available through Apple as well as Google. This article will discover how to secure your phone using the Find My apps.
We can secure our iPhones remotely from any device without the requirement of an account password. Follow these steps to secure your iPhone:
- On any device, open Locate My iPhone.
- Log in with your Apple account, which is identical to the one on the missing iPhone.
- After logging in, select the device menu, which will be located in the upper right corner of the page.
- From here, you must choose the lost iPhone and then select ” Lost Mode.”
- Choose the contact number, then go to the next screen, where you can compose any message that will be seen by anyone who comes across your iPhone.
- Once you’ve written your message, click done.
We can secure the phone that was lost and create a pattern, PIN, or password using Find My Phone. Locate My Phone application. Follow these steps to accomplish the same result:
- Use the Find My Device app using any other device, and connect to the same account that you used on the lost device.
- After opening Find My Phone, choose the menu on the top and select ” Secure Device.”
- This is where you can send any message you’d like to send to someone who has your phone.
- After you have written the message, click “Secure” Device.
How do I turn off Find my phone without a password?
In this article in this section, we’ll examine the steps to follow on how to switch off Find My Phone for iPhone. These steps can be helpful for those who aren’t able to disable Find My. Find My feature on your device. We’ve divided the section into two parts, and you can then go to the section that is suitable for you.
Note: We will need to utilize third-party apps within this part. If you don’t want to use these applications, stay with the earlier sections.
Instructions to Windows:
- In the beginning, we must download the third-party software (AnyUnlock).
- Once it the file is downloaded, place it on your computer and then open the program.
- Now, connect the iPhone to the system using a USB cable. Then click ” Turn off Find My Phone” in the program.
- If you choose to do this, there will be on-screen instructions for jailbreaking. Follow the directions in the on-screen instructions and then finish the process. When you’re done, click”next” to continue the “next” button and proceed following the instructions on the screen.
- Note When you hack your phone, you will not receive security updates, and the warranty for your system will be null and void.
- Then disconnect the iPhone from WiFi and cell data. Then, tap ” Start Now.”
- The process of creating the Find My Phone should be in progress. Ensure you have a reliable internet connection to your device.
- Make sure you follow all steps that are displayed on the screen, as they are essential to the entire process. When the process is complete, it is time to turn off Find My Phone should be shut off. You can now disconnect from the USB connection between your iPhone and the system right immediately.
- The Find My Phone is turned off on your iPhone together with it’s Apple ID which was linked to the iPhone.
Note: We don’t take any liability if your device is damaged during any process. It is recommended to review the risks that could be associated with jailbreaking, and what you can be expecting from jailbreaking.
Instructions to use Mac Computer:
We will accomplish the same thing, but instead of Windows, we use Apple’s Mac. Follow the steps below to deactivate Find My Phone:
- The first step is to download the third-party app (AnyUnlock). For downloading AnyUnlock – iCloud activation unlocker.
- After downloading, download it to your computer and then open the program. Connect your iPhone to your Mac using a USB cable or lightning cable. Then, switch off the WiFi and cellular data from the iPhone.
- Accept all terms and conditions and click ” Confirm.” The jailbreaking process will be in progress, so follow the instructions on the screen carefully.
- Note When you hack your phone, then you won’t receive security updates, and the warranty for your device will be voided.
- When the jailbreaking process is completed, follow the instructions on the screen to set your iPhone into DFU mode. After that, wait until jailbreaking is completed and ensure that your Mac has a stable internet connection.
- After the process has been completed, then click ” Turn off now.” Find My Phone Find My Phone will be disabled now. Give any confirmation required, and then click ” Confirm.”
- After confirming the application, it will be removed from Find My iPhone. Now you can unplug your iPhone into the Mac.
In this article, we discussed How to locate a lost cell phone which is not in use and how to utilize Find My iPhone and the Find My iPhone and Find My Phone feature that is offered via Google as well as Apple. Follow the steps with care and remember that the words or steps could differ. However, the new steps will be the same. Try using the search function available on Google’s website.
As well as making use of to use the Find My Phone feature, we also learned how we could turn it off in the event that we would like to. Be aware that the jailbreak feature can expose your phone to malware and viruses. Also, the warranty on your phone will be canceled (no longer covered by warranty). If you are looking to hack into an Android device, it’s described as “rooting” There are many ways to accomplish it.