How to unlock Samsung phone forgot password without losing data
We’ve all been in situations when we’re trapped on our gadgets and cannot remember the password. However, don’t fret as we’ve have you covered with this article. We are going look at how unlock your Samsung phone with forgotten password with no loss of information.
Do you know that Samsung and Google let you bypass the lock screen using only a couple of steps? Find out why you should utilize Samsung’s dashboard Samsung dashboard to remotely unlock your phone. What’s more, Dr.Fone allows you to eliminate the screen that locks your phone. Discover the basic and advanced methods that will allow you to remove the screen of your phone’s lock. If you’d like to learn more about useful information you can visit our site.
Forgot your Samsung phone’s password? How can you get it unlocked? it without losing any data?
If you are unable to remember the password to your Samsung phone, then don’t worry we’ve all been there. This is a chance to talk about tried and tested methods of unlocking your phone without losing information. You can get around this Samsung lock screen using patterns, PIN or password, fingerprint and many more.
If you’ve already tried some of these techniques but they did not succeed, you may want to skip them and explore other options. However, we suggest you try all of the options.How do I unlock Samsung phone that forgot password without losing any data
Utilize to use the “Find My Mobile” feature on your Samsung Phone
If you’ve forgotten your password, then you should make the first step as this feature will help make life simpler. All Samsung phones come with”Find My Phone “Find My Mobile” feature that is identical to the Apple’s “Find My Phone”. Find My Phone could provide the answer to your question about how to unlock the Samsung phone with a forgotten password without losing any data.
To get around the screen of unlocking (including PIN patterns, passwords fingerprint, pattern, and more). You just need to perform some simple taps, follow the steps listed below for how to accomplish this:
Note: If you did not created your Samsung account, then you will not be able to utilize it. However, if you do not have an existing Samsung account connected to your device, you won’t be able to use this method. If you don’t have a Samsung account as per the step 1 procedure, please refer to the following.
- Switch on your computer or phone, and create your Samsung account. Once you have done that login.
- Click on then the ” Lock My Screen” button on the Samsung dashboard.
- The system will prompt you to enter your PIN Please enter it into the first box.
- Select” Lock ” Lock” button that should be on the right side of the screen.
- All you have to do is to take a moment and the password for your lock screen for your device will change to the password you typed in your Samsung dashboard.
Make use of the Android Device Manager to get around the password
Another option that is based on a couple of simple steps that won’t need much effort. However, you must already have ” Android Device Manager” installed on your device prior to the time you locked yourself out. If this isn’t the situation, then you’ll not be able use this method.
Note: If you have Google’s Find My Mobile app installed, you’re in good shape.
- Open Chrome on a computer or phone and go to Google the device management.
- You must log in to your Google account that you have installed on the Samsung phone.
Note: You must be active on your Google account. login you created through Google’s website. Google website.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to view all devices connected to that account. Choose the phone that you have logged out of.
- Now , the location as well as battery percent, GPS status, and more will be displayed.
Google Find My Device
- Now, you are able to unlock your smartphone from the ADM interface. Click on”lock” or ” Lock” option.
- Enter a password , then press” Lock” again ” Lock” button once more. It is not necessary to input any recovery information when requested.
- If the test was successful Try using”Ring. “Ring” feature.
- There should now be a field for passwords on your phone. You will be able to type in the new password to enable it.
- You can go back to the settings for your lock screen on your phone , and then you can turn off this temporary password.
Use Google Login
This only works only if you’re running an updated version of Android (4.4 and up). If your device was released earlier than 2013, you’re fortunate to have this option. Follow the steps below to apply this method:
- Test your guessing skills five times. If do not work, click”Forgot Password” button ” Forgot Password” button.
- Then, enter your Google account and the login password, or backup PIN.
Note: Use the Google account already signed in to on your Samsung device.
- If you have entered correctly the Google email address and login, then your mobile will be unlocked.
- Make use of to use the “Pattern Password Disable” and “Custom Recovery” method
Before we start using this method you must ensure that your smartphone has an SD card installed or available. If you don’t possess it the solution is not for you.
To get around the lock screen of your device, you can make use of advanced methods, such as ” custom recovery” and ” rooting“. If you own the SD card, you’ll need to install a custom recovery that you want to install on it.
Note: The custom recovery file must be saved in zip format or otherwise, your phone won’t be able to identify it.
Follow the steps below to make use of this method:
- Get”PatternPasswordDisable, “Pattern Password Disable” from the Android file host website.
- After you’ve transfered the Zip file to the SD card, place your SD memory card in your smartphone, and then start the recovery mode.
Note: To enter your phone into recovery mode, shut off your phone. Then, press then hold down simultaneously the ” Volume Up” and ” Power” buttons at the same time.
- Then, flash the file onto your SD card, then turn off your phone.
- If everything went as planned the device should start into a secure mode and lock screens shouldn’t appear no longer. If the lock screen is there you can simply type in a random password and you’re completely done.
- Remove your Password File using ADB
Similar to the solution previously mentioned the solution requires you to have the settings turned on prior to the time you were locked out. If you already have ” USB Debugging” enabled on your Samsung phone, then you are able to use this method.
Use the instructions listed here to unblock your smartphone using ADB ( Android Debugging Bridge):
- Join your Samsung device to the computer or laptop that it is permitted to connect to, and then launch your command prompt.
- Now type the command “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key” in the command prompt.
- Press enter to start your mobile. After restarting the lock screen should disappear and you should be able to use the phone to create the password again.
- Factory reset to get around The Lock Screen.
If none of these solutions work for you and you’ve tried every option, then factory reset your phone is your only option. This will let you disable the lock screen but it will erase all settings and data. The device will remain identical to the one that came in the box, with only pre-installed applications.
Use the instructions listed below to reset your device factory:
- Turn off your phone and keep your phone’s ” Volume Down” and ” Power” buttons together.
- After a couple of seconds, the phone should begin to boot to” the ” Bootloader menu” and then select ” Recovery Mode” using the volume buttons.
- Press your ” Power” button after you have entered “Recovery Mode” and then press”Volume Up” to turn it off ” Volume Up” button.
- Select the choice ” Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by using the assistance of the volume buttons, and then hit”Power” ” Power” button.
- Choose”Reboot” or ” Reboot System Now” and you’re finished with the process.
- Boot into Safe Mode.
If you’re using an app for locking screens from a third party, then you’re fortunate because it can be bypassed by using safe mode. Follow these simple steps to apply this solution:
- Start your phone’s ” Power Menu” on your phone’s the lock screen, then push and hold ” Power Off” on the screen.
- If you are now asked if you would like to boot into safe mode, then click ” Ok“.
- Then, wait for the phone to turn off or enter safe mode. If the phone isn’t operating in safety mode, try it again.
- When your phone is rebooted to safe mode you will see an indication of ” Safe mode” on the lower right of your screen.
- A third party lockscreen won’t ever be present because safe mode is the only mode that allows applications for phones and systems to function.
- The time is now however if the lock screen appears, that means it’s an app from a third party.
- Make a call to your locked phone to bypass the password
It’s not a 100% sure solution However, there’s a good chance that it might work and we should give it a test. Follow the instructions below to test it:
- Make another call using a different number and dial your cell phone using it.
- If you are on the phone, answer the call, then press the return button. Do not cut off the call once you press back.
- It is now possible to connect to your phone without any difficulty.
- Simply remove the PIN or passcode from your phone, and then you can cut off the call.
This method is unlikely to work, however for certain devices, it may work.
Utilize Dr.Fone for unlocking the screen
If you’re unable to get past the lock screen using any of the methods listed above, this is the best option. Dr.Fone offers tools to unlock our phones without a screen pattern or fingerprint. and much more.
We can accomplish everything without losing data as Samsung devices are built to unlock with no loss of data. Take a few easy steps listed below to utilize Dr.Fone to get around the lock screen
- In the beginning, you must first download and install Dr.Fone on your PC or laptop.
- Once the application is installed, you can open it and connect to your Samsung phone using a USB cable. Click on ” Screen Unlock“.
wondershare dr phone
- Then click ” Unlock Android Screen” and then choose your Brand, Samsung phone model as well as other details.
- Once you’re done, shut off your phone and press your ” Home“, ” Volume Down” and ” Power” buttons at the same time.
- You should now be into”Download Mode” ” Download Mode” Then download the recovery file on your device.
- Once the application has been downloaded then wait for the process to complete, so that your phone will become unlocked after the process is completed. It’s done, and you aren’t required to do anything else right now.
Note: You can use Dr.Fone for other brands too because it is compatible with the most well-known brands and models.
In this article, we looked at ways to bypass the screen of lock for phones like Samsung phone using various methods. We’ve listed the most effective options first before moving to more difficult and more likely to fail solutions. We recommend that you look over the steps step-by-step in order to get the issue resolved quickly.
You have the password to the Samsung or Google account that you used to access your mobile. You shouldn’t be able to open the account without the password. However, if you don’t have one of them, then it might be cause for concern.
Note: Most of the solutions are compatible with the majority of smartphones as they all utilize Google accounts, and each has the same version as “Find my phone”.
If none of these solutions work for you, then visit the center for service with evidence of purchase in the event that they require it. It will cost you almost nothing because the issue is software-related and third-party service providers can be able to assist you. We recommend you look into the issue yourself prior to going into the center. However, if you are still having any questions, please do not hesitate to write them in the comments section below. We’re always happy to assist our readers with technical issues.