RealMe was the first company to launch the first wireless charger in 2017. With the success, other companies have also started manufacturing wireless chargers. Samsung is one of the companies. Samsung has manufactured a few fast-charging wireless chargers. They have got a positive customs review. However, many times they were complaining that the Samsung wireless charger not working. In this article, we will see several methods which can solve this problem.
Many times the fast wireless chargers were charging slower than the original charger. You can read the article to know more.
This article is specifically for Samsung Wireless chargers. However, you can use the tips even if you have any other charges or working on any other device. We have already covered Samsung Charger Not Working.
But before reading it. I would like to tell you how many kinds of chargers we have.
- 1 Different Types of Chargers
- 2 How ot fix Samsung wireless charger not working
- 2.1 Tip 1- Enable the Fast charging mode
- 2.2 Tip 2 – Check your charging cable
- 2.3 Tip 3- Shut-Down your phone
- 2.4 Tips 4- Wipe Cache Partition
- 2.5 Tip 5- Reset
- 2.6 Tip 6 -Update your device
- 2.7 Tip 7- Use Original Samsung Wireless Charger
- 2.8 Tip 8- Verify the Third Party Permission
- 2.9 Tip 9 – Customer Care
- 3 Conclusion
- 4 FAQs
Different Types of Chargers
There are many kinds of chargers available in the market. A few of them are listed below
- Brick Charger
Brick Chargers are simple and conventional chargers. You all have used a brick charger in your lifetime.
- Brick Fast Charger
Brick Fast Chargers are the advanced version of chargers. As the name suggests fast charging. I charge mobile or any other device faster than the conventional chargers. In all Samsung mobile Fast Chargers are given to you.
- Wireless Chargers
Wireless Chargers are the pre-modern charge. They do have a Cable. But you do not have to plug or unplug it on your device.
- Pad Chargers
Pad Charges are the fastest Mobile Charging device available in the market. It is like a case and you have to put that mobile in the case.
These are the four Kinds of Mobile Charges mostly used.
Do not miss: How to charge phone without charger?
How ot fix Samsung wireless charger not working
Tip 1- Enable the Fast charging mode
Before experimenting with anything, make this step a priority. Check whether the fast charging mode is enabled or not. In most Samsung devices it is open by default but double-checks it.
- Step 1: Go to the Setting of your phone.
- Step 2- Scroll down to device care
- Step 3- Click on three dots on the top right
- Step 4- Click on Setting
- Step 5- Scroll Down and check whether the fast charging is open or not.
- Step 6- If not, click on it to enable it.
Tip 2 – Check your charging cable
The cable of the simple charger is similar for both fast and normal charging. But in the case of wireless chargers, cable makes a lot more difference. A specific USB cable is used in wireless fast chargers. Check whether you have attached the correct cable or not.
There is a piece of advice for you. You should use the cable which you have got with your wireless charger. Do not try to use another data cable.
In most Samsung devices, a USB-C data cable is used. If your USB-C cable is lost, you can purchase it from Amazon or the official Samsung store.
Remember, in Amazon, you can get the fake data cable. So, purchase it from the Official Samsung Store. You can check the difference yourself.
This method can help you if your fast wireless charger is not working.
Tip 3- Shut-Down your phone
Simple restart or power of your phone.
- Step 1- Press and hold the power and volume button for 5 to 10 seconds. Your Samsung Logo appears and the device will be switched off or restarted.
- Step 2- Put your mobile in charge.
Check whether fast charging is enabled or not.
If not, follow the next tip.
Tips 4- Wipe Cache Partition
You can also use the Wipe Cache Partition. It is similar to reboot. But it is much safer than rebooting.
- Step 1- Switch off your phone.
- Step 2- Press and hold the volume and power button till the logo appears.
- Step 3- Wait for a few seconds.
- Step 4- You will get a few options on the screen.
- Step 5- Select Wipe Cache Partition
- Step 6- Enter yes.
- Step 7- Wait for a few second
- Step 8- You will get the option to reboot your device.
- Step 9- Enter yes.
- Step 9- Your device will automatically be switched off.
Tip 5- Reset
Reset and factory reset are two different things. Here, you have to reset your phone’s customized settings. You do not need to factory reset your device. None of the personal data, photos, material on files of your phone will be deleted. Only the custom made setting will be changed. Here are the steps to reset your device-
- Step 1- Go to setting
- Step 2- Scroll down to general management
- Step 3- Enter Reset setting
- Step 5- Read the terms and enter the Reset setting.
- Step 4- Enter the PIN
Tip 6 -Update your device
Now is the time to update your device. No matter how latest your phone model is, you have to continuously update your device. Updates are of two types. App update and device updates. You need to update your Samsung device. Follow the steps-
- Step 1- Go to the setting
- Step 2- Scroll down and go to software update.
- Step 3- Click on ‘Check Update status.’
- Step 4- If your device needs any update, it will automatically do the update.
Tip 7- Use Original Samsung Wireless Charger
Samsung devices that support wireless chargers have one drawback. Till the date of writing the article, Samsung is not able to build any mobile which gets charged with another wireless charger. But if you have a mobile of any other brand, you can use the Samsung chargers to charge that phone. Confuses? See with an Example.
If you have two mobile One plus and Samsung. Both support wireless chargers. Then, you can charge your one plus with the Samsung Charger. But it will be quite difficult to charge the Samsung Device with one plus wireless charger or Pad.
That is why you have to make sure that you are using the Original Samsung Wireless Charger. This may an issue of Samsung wireless charger not working properly.
Tip 8- Verify the Third Party Permission
- Step 1- Go to the Setting
- Step 2- Scroll down and click on Privacy.
- Step 3- Click on Permission.
- Step 4- Check whether you have enabled the third-party permission or not.
- Step 5- If not click on it to enable 3rd-party permission.
Tip 9 – Customer Care
The above seven methods will surely work. If in case it does not work, the last thing you can do is go to the service center. Show both your mobile and wireless charger. You can avail the benefits of a guarantee or warranty if it exists.
In case the warranty or warranty period is expired you can give it to the manufacturer for repair.
A charging ability makes the charger precious and better than brick ones. In case your Samsung wireless charger not working, you can apply any of the methods. Hope this article will help you. Thank you!
If your fast wireless charging is on then you will get the noise of the fan while charging. It is the noise of the processor. The processor increases the speed which charges the mobile fast.
If you have a Qi Charging pad, make sure you use a USB C data cable. Any ordinary data cable will not charge your mobile at the same pace.
If your wired fast charging is not working you can try any of the above steps. All the tips given in the article can help you charge your device fast.
In most of the Samsung wireless chargers, the color appears to be red and blue. If this happens to you too, try to restart the wireless charger. If the error is not found, replace it. Or you can go to the service center to repair the damage to the wireless charger.