Are you looking to record your best memories on your iPhone? Are you looking to record an issue that’s been causing trouble within your iPhone and then share it with your contacts? Find out the step-by-step instructions on how to enable screen recording for your iPhone.
Our smartphones are so advanced that they have numerous cool tools and features. Many of us don’t know how to utilize all the features and tools which are made available our by creators. We often get lost on how to learn how to operate the iPhone. We tend to look at our close friends who are more proficient in understanding these functions and would like to demonstrate our difficulties.
However, it’s not always feasible for us physically to be in a position to communicate our concerns to them. Even if we phone them and explain our issues, they could be confused and unable to comprehend the issue that we are facing. This can be a frustrating experience. Particularly, if an aspiring newcomer to iPhones. Don’t worry about it, you can talk about your troubles to your friends and not be physically present.
You may be asking yourself. The truth is that iPhones typically come with an inbuilt feature called”the iOS screen recording feature. It is an extremely powerful device that allows you to keep track of any activity that you conduct on the iPhone’s screen. Be it watching videos or listening to the radio, playing games or just navigating through the apps, it will record everything. You can create your own screen-recorded video and share them with your friends using your voice-over to help them understand the issues you suffer from. Excited? Let’s get the particulars.
What is screen recorder?
Screen recorders are an application on our iPhones which allows us to record any activity that occurs on the screen of our phones and save it to a video format. The feature was first introduced with iOS 11 and is present in subsequent updates. Screen recorder lets you save video files in mp4 format with video resolutions of 1080p at 60fps. This is an extremely quality video recording of your screen that you may want. Naturally, any better quality video will come with more storage size. A typical hour-long video of 1080p at 60fps that was made on the iPhone has at most 1.5 GB, or less.
The inbuilt screen recorder of iPhone allows users to record the voice of their microphone as well as record the phone’s screen. This is a great feature that lets you present a voiceover, or a general audio indication of what you must do or not do. This can help you provide instructions or explain your issue. Since the iPhone comes with a built-in screen recorder, it allows the recording to have system audio. This is a extremely useful as everything you record will contain the sound in the same way you hear it.
That means that any video recorded or shorts will contain the audio that was recorded. This can be used to save any crucial YouTube films or videos you enjoy. You can also utilize the iPhone’s screen recorder feature to capture your games on video and then record your gaming with 60 frames per second frame rate.
As Apple has optimized its screen recorder built into the iPhone, it’s got a lot smaller computing power than standard screen recorders available on the market. It’s the top of the line. However, in the case of older iPhones or the case of games that are processor intensive, recorded, some issues with heating are observed.
How do I enable the screen recorder within Control Center
Once you’ve figured out the purpose of a screen recorder and what it’s in its capabilities, lets find out the steps to make it available on the iPhone. First, ensure that your screen recorder turned on in the control center. You can swipe down from the right side of the iPhone’s screen, or swipe up from the bottom in the case of an iPhone equipped with a fingerprint sensor. This will open your control centre.
Look through the array of icons to see if an icon featuring a circle that has dots inside is there, or it is not. If it’s present, then you are able to bypass this step. However, if it’s not in your control center Follow the steps below to include the screen recorder feature in your central control.
- You can access your Settings of your iPhone through the home screen. If you’re having difficulty getting to Settings, move your finger downwards from the middle of the phone’s screen and then using the search bar above, search for Settings app.
- Go to “Control Center” tab that is found beneath”General.
- Click to go until you reach”More Controls” menu “More Controls” menu that is available in the “Included Controls” menu.
- Locate the control with the title “Screen Recording” and click on the “+” button of green to add the controls to your center of control.
- The “Screen Recording” control is now part of the “Included Controls” menu.
- If you want to take away this “Screen Recording” control anytime then you can do that through this menu by clicking the button of red color that is located within the Included Controls menu.
- Verify that your “Screen Recording” control is connected to the control center.
If you follow these steps, you’ll successfully be able to connect”Screen Recording” to your control center “Screen Recording” to your control center.
Security Precautions prior to the screen Recording
After you’ve installed the recording screen feature within your control centre, we can make use of it to record the screen of your iPhone. Be aware that when you begin recording every action you perform in you iPhone can be captured, no matter you swipe, scroll, or clicks, everything will be recorded using the iPhone’s internal audio. It is essential to comprehend the goal of the recording. If you plan to record a portion for any reason, whether official or to share with an email to someone else, there’s the possibility that you will receive any notifications, which the screen recorder could capture them as well.
For instance, you could receive a WhatsApp message from a friend or be interrupted by a phone call from them. All of it will be taken by your recorder, and can affect the recording. It is important to ensure that while you record something, there aren’t any messages or calls that could interfere with your recording. To achieve this you’ll be required to turn on your device’s “DND” mode or “Do not Disturb” mode. Follow these steps for activating “DND” mode or the “Do not Disturb” mode of your iPhone.
- Make sure that you are using an “DND mode” control in your control center. Make sure that a moon-shaped icon is inside the control centre, or it is not.
- If you can’t find it, then you can you can add your “DND mode” control for the control center by following the steps like you did with”Screen Recording” and “Screen recording” control.
- Visit your Control Center.
- Find the moon-shaped button that has”Focus” written on it “Focus” written on it.
- Long Press the button, and it will provide a range of options that you can select according to your preferences.
- Select the first option, the tab that has moon icons as well as the word “Do Not Disturb” written on it.
- This will trigger it to activate “Do not Disturb” mode and the Moon icon will appear on the notification bar.
- Then you won’t receive any calls or notifications until you disable this “DND” mode. To turn it off, simply visit your control panel and hit the moon button.
It is equally important to be aware that any private data , such as passwords, photos, videos or financial information will be recorded as well when you screen record your iPhone Make sure you are aware of what you’re recording and make sure you double-check the video for any information that you don’t want to divulge before you give the video to any person.
How do I create a screen record on iPhone
Once you’ve learned the steps to take before recording screen on your iPhone Let’s look at the steps we need to follow so that we can utilize the Screen Recorder to record the activities of our iPhone.
- Click down on the right side of the iPhone’s screen or scroll upwards from the bottom when you have an iPhone equipped with a fingerprint sensor to access the control center.
- Look for your “Screen recording” button that is the one with the dot and circle icon within.
- Click it, and an interval of three seconds is displayed to you prior to the recording of the screen begins.
- After 3 minutes after the 3 seconds, you will see the “Screen Recording” button will be red, and your notifications bar will change to red, indicating that your screen is recording. (If you are using a more recent iPhone you may see an orange bar on the left of your notification bar as opposed to covering the entire bar)
- Now , you’re free to do whatever you’d like recorded.
- Return to the control center and press”Record” to stop recording.
- You can also click the red notification bar to end recording.
If you follow these steps, you’ll be able to record the video you would like to upload to your iPhone.
How do I perform Screen Recording with a microphone
Sometimes it’s essential to give audio messages to explain your situation, or for instructions to someone who is on screen recordings. It’s much more practical to use the microphone on your iPhone to record an audio narration of the event when recording instead of recording it and editing it later. Let’s look at how to use screen Recorder to record using the sound of the microphone on our iPhone.
- Open your control center.
- Click click on the “Screen recording” button.
- Long-press the Record button to display an open screen.
- Under the pop-up window, you’ll find below the pop-up screen, you will find a “microphone off” button.
- The button should be turned on, then click anywhere on the screen for a return in the Control Center.
- Click the record button to begin recording using your microphone on.
- Now , you can engage in any thing and say anything and it will be recorded on the video.
In this way, you’ll be be able to screen-record on your iPhone with the microphone turned on.
How do you access the Screen Recordings
After you’ve recorded your screen, you have also received a great voiceover. A notification will start showing that your screen recording has been stored in the photo. Let’s look at all the ways you can do with the screen recorder to enhance it and share the video.
Make your own recording editable:
- Browse through the “recent” album in your photos app.
- Select your screen recording and then tap the edit button above.
- It is now possible to freely edit the video by reducing its length by applying filters and making changes, changing its perspective, etc.
Make your recording available:
- Make sure to click on the screen recording, then tap the share button below.
- Now you’ll see an open-ended menu that includes an array of applications to share the video.
- You can share your information with anyone using apps, messages or save to your files on your iPhone.
Share your recording:
You can delete your record:
- Select the screen recording you want to record and press the delete button that is below.
- Tap the delete button.
- Also, delete videos from your removed photos application.
Screen Recording is an extremely powerful tool that you can have on your iPhone and, after reading this article, you’ll know the entire process of adding screen recording to your iPhone. More information is available in the FAQs below.
Yes, you can play games and even record the gameplay as you play. The system will also record internal audio for you, so freely share the videos on social media platforms or YouTube.
No, any microphone connected to an iPhone during recording can serve as a recording device for your voiceover.