Privacy is the way Apple earns its name. iPhones are made to come with the most secure features, other than other phones. If you have an iPhone then you should be aware of this. iOS is designed specifically to ensure that the data of users is secure. It comes with a variety of features that support this claim. The most notable of these is the security of iMessage. Have you ever thought about how to block texts in iPhone?
iPhones come with a messaging app to chat online with family and friends. It’s built into the system that is exclusive to the messaging app. It allows users to send text messages as well as iMessages in accordance with the circumstance you’re in. If you’re connected to the internet and you have internet connectivity, the ability to communicate with your contacts is available. If you don’t, you can send regular text messages via your iPhone.
It’s annoying when people look at your messages? If you don’t put your phone on the ground, there’s a good chance that people will take the time to look. How can you prevent that from happening? It’s not so, they’re individuals after all. In this way, hiding text messages on your iPhone will be a breeze.
This can assist you ensure that the messages you receive are kept from onlookers and other people who might be looking at them. In this article, we’ll examine the subject of how to hide messages from text on the iPhone in greater detail. The most effective methods to keep any message from being hidden. Let’s look at the specifics. Before you do, take a look at our tutorial about “Can You Add Someone To A Group Text Message On iPhone”
Can you block messages in text from the iPhone?
Two different kinds of messages can be found for you to send messages on your iPhone. The first is the standard text messages which you can send messages using mobile networks. The other option is iMessages which are used to send chats as well as multimedia content. It is possible to block text messages and delete them without difficulty. This will let you keep all your information secure.
However, it is only a once-in-a-lifetime option since you won’t be able to get the messages that were deleted. It’s a good option for those who are unable to afford losing the data, or allow anyone to access the messages. In this scenario you must remove the messages. This will aid you answer the question how to hide messages in text on your iPhone. Following are the steps you can take to erase all iMessages and text messages from your iPhone:
- Start the iMessage app on Home screen in your iPhone.
- You can go to the chat required to ensure that the messages are deleted. The search function is available if you wish to make use of it.
- Within your Chat thread, you can hold messages that you require to erase.
- A pop-up will pop up with a list of choices to select from. Click the More tab.
- Choose the messages required. Check the list.
- Simply click on the deletion icon below, and confirm that you have deleted the file.
This is how you can block text messages on your iPhone by deletion. This can be used to ensure that you do not have anyone watching your phone. This will make your phone’s messages invisible for the duration of time.
Methods to hide text messages from iPhone
Sometimes, it’s not feasible to erase your messages to prevent other people from snooping. However, don’t worry there are ways that can be used to conceal your messages from those who are looking at your phone. Utilizing these techniques will allow you to get the most effective results across the globe and achieve the goal of blocking your applications. There are many ways to block text messages on iPhone and we’ll look at every one of them. Let’s take a look at some methods.
Method 1: Hiding the lock Screen preview
This is a simple and simple method to hide your messages from the eyes of others. This can help in having fewer people read through the lock screen on your iPhone. The lock screen comes with the capability of showing every message you are receiving at the present date and time. This helps in hiding any messages that are new from being displayed on the screen. Let’s see how you can utilize this method. These are steps to hiding messages from display of the lock screen on iPhone:
- Visit Settings. Open the Settings App of your iPhone.
- Locate the Messages tab on the menu of settings. It will be located beneath on the Phone tab. You can also locate the Messages tab using the search bar above, in the settings menu.
- In the tab Messages, there is the tab with a red hue referred to as”Notifications. “Notifications” tab. Click it.
- Within the Notifications menu you’ll find three iPhones of which you can select the Lock screen. Remove for the Lock Screen iPhone option.
- Go to”The “Show Previews” tab.
- Make sure to set the Show Previews section to Never.
This article will provide you with a solution to block text messages in the iPhone. It is possible to completely block your messages from being displayed on the screen of the lock. This can be especially helpful in the event that you are prone to the habit of not putting away your iPhone in the open.
Method 2: Hidden message notifications
This technique gives you the best possibility of hiding messages, but not deleting the messages. It is possible to block messages from appearing to be displayed on the notification menu. This can be difficult in the event that your phone is not locked and in the hands of someone else’s hands. You can make use of this method to ensure that you don’t see any private messages in the notification area. You can review your messages in your Messages app. Let’s see how you can utilize this method. These are steps to blocking notifications from the Notifications section of Your iPhone.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Select the Messages tab from the menu settings. It is located under in the Phone tab. Utilize the search bar above in the settings menu to locate the Messages tab quicker.
- In the tab for Messages select the tab labeled “Notifications”.
- There are three iPhones each representing the various places that your messages may be displayed. Select and remove your “Notification Centre” and “Banners” options.
This article will address the question: How do I block text messages on your iPhone. Utilize this method to quickly block your messages from appearing in the Notifications on your iPhone. This can be useful for those who want to read messages in a quiet and discrete manner. The alerts will not be sent to you. messages from the alerts.
Method 3: Removing the history of messages
This method is recommended if you are frustrated by the people who get into the messages app on your iPhone. Sometimes, it’s impossible to erase messages by hand. It may be difficult to remove all messages one at a time of all chats on the messaging application. What can be done in such a case? The simplest solution is to delete the history of messages. It is possible to set your history of messages on your iPhone to delete messages automatically within a specified time. You can use this technique if find yourself annoyed when you manually delete messages. These are steps to hiding the messages by taking them out of the history on your iPhone:
- Go to Settings on the main screen on your iPhone.
- Scroll down to locate the Messages tab under the Settings menu. You can also search the bar to locate it quicker.
- Within of the Messages tab, click on the Message History section. Select the tab titled “Keep Messages”.
- Select the option most suitable for your needs. We recommend that you delete the history of messages within 30 days.
This article will address the issue of how to hide text messages on an iPhone. You will be able to quickly block your messages by clearing the history of messages stored on your iPhone. By doing this, you’ll be able to erase messages in a way that is automatic instead of doing them manually.
Method 4: Sending Invisible Messages
This is a technique that is becoming popular right now. It’s a feature included in the iOS 10 update which allows iPhone users to send messages that are invisible. It is possible to send messages that are invisible that are only seen by the recipient of the message. This feature is only available on an iMessage application. iMessage and not available in normal messages. It is an alternative. Make sure that the messages are contained in the form of a bubble or wrapped in gift wrap. It’s an animated format that permits those who open it to read the message.
This is done to conceal the message from users who may be watching the iPhone. It is extremely popular and beneficial in hiding messages from iMessage. These are steps to concealing messages, by scheduling them in invisible messages to your iPhone:
- Access the iMessage application on the home screen of your iPhone.
- Tap down to find the chat you’ll need to ensure that messages are delivered as an invisible messages.
- In the message, thread Enter your message.
- Press long on the blue Arrow in order to transmit the information.
- A screen will appear in which you can choose different ways to send your message invisibly. You can choose from options such as SLAM, loud, GENTLE, or send using invisible ink.
- Choose the one you like. We suggest INVISIBLE INK because it’s the most effective.
- Simply click on the blue Arrow to transmit the email.
This is the final answer to the question how to hide messages stored on an iPhone by using invisible ink. By using this method, you can send encrypted messages that are only visible to the person who received the messages. This will help you save yourself the trouble of having to delete your important messages.
We hope to ensure that you’re clear on the subject of How to block text messages on your iPhone? It can be quite annoying when people attempt to look the private messages of other people. This article will present to you the various possibilities to conceal text messages on you personal iPhone. By using the options listed above and following this guideline can assist you to put your iPhone in a safer place.
Utilize the techniques above to determine which one is best for you. If you have more issues and have trouble concealing your messages on text. Take a look at the frequently inquired questions (FAQs) which we’ve in the following list. We hope that you will get some useful information about them.
Yes, there is a good number of other third-party apps that allow you to conceal your messages. If you are looking for the highest level of privacy for your messages, there are applications that can assist you with that. A few of these are Wire Private messenger or Any Talk applications. They are available through the App Store for free download.
Yes, you can make use of message forwarding to disguise the messages you send in a discrete manner. You can forward all of your essential messages directly to your Mac or any other Apple device.