In this detailed information, we will discuss how to turn off subtitles on Samsung TV? Also, I am going to explain the founder of Samsung TV. Plus, the life story of Samsung TV, some of the main features of Samsung TV, the process to turn off the subtitles on Samsung TV, some of the significant problems that occur in Samsung TV and some of the advantages of Samsung TV, Some essential points that everyone should know about Samsung smart TV, the distances view from TV to person, the process to set up any picture in Samsung smart TV, some the models of Samsung TV.
The Samsung smart TV is a combination of web features, the Internet, and a set of boxes. Also, we can connect other devices like computers and smart phones, etc. The founder of Samsung TV was Lee Byung-Chull. He found Samsung TV in March of 1938. He is South Korean. The first model of the Samsung TV is in black and white. It consists of 12 inches.
- 1 How to turn off subtitles on Samsung TV?
- 2 Some of the major problems of Samsung TV
- 3 How to fix Samsung TV Issues
- 4 The life story of Samsung Smart TV
- 5 The distance view from TV to person
- 6 The process to set up any picture in Samsung smart TV
How to turn off subtitles on Samsung TV?
The process of turn off subtitles on Samsung TV: Firstly By using smart control remote, now press the button in the menu like 123.
- Now select caption button; after that by using Samsung remote, press on enter button.
- In caption button, it consists of on/off.
- Here we have to select the off button.
- And by next, it shows close button.
- Then we have to select the close button.
- Using remote now, press on the menu button, and by this process that you can come easily back to your menu box.
- Therefore that you can enjoy your favorite TV shows or video without any subtitles. By this process, we can turn off subtitles on Samsung TV.
Some of the major problems of Samsung TV
- A Vertical line has occurred on the TV.
- A Horizontal line takes place on the TV.
- Sometimes its screen has no picture.
- The Samsung TV sometimes gives crack on the screen.
- Sometimes the screen shows blur.
- The Samsung TV sometimes its shows too much color on the screen
- The images on the screen are so dark.
- Sometimes the screen shows grey, black and white color.
Read more: Samsung recovery mode
How to fix Samsung TV Issues
- The display of the screen has no image/picture. To solve this, we have to re-plug or unplug the AC circuit and turn on the circuit. Again if yet picture is not visible, here we have to disconnect the other devices.
- One of the most common problems of Samsung TV is a vertical line. On the TV screen its shows lines from left to right. To solve this problem, we have to go to the menu and, by subsequent select self-diagnosis, and we have to select picture test. By this process, it is clear that the vertical lines are on the screen.
- The problems that are related to the Samsung TV the horizontal line appearing on the screen. To solve this problem, we have to verify if the line is visible on-screen or not. In the menu, we have to select picture tests.
- One of the main problems of the Samsung TV is the pictures on the screen are dim in color/less brightness. To solve these problems, first of all, we have to disconnect all the connections connected to the TV. We have to verify if the brightness is less or not.
The life story of Samsung Smart TV
- The first Samsung TV was invented in the year 2008. It can be easily linked together with internet and USB devices. The name of the Samsung smart TV is PAVV BORDEAUX TV 750. Through Samsung TV, we can scan the news, use YouTube, as well as we can play games, listen to music and watch videos, etc.
- The Establishment of a widget service was developed in 2009. The name well knew it of PAVV LED TV. In this Samsung TV, we can share photos. We can easily download cooking videos, movies, and games. It is associated with wireless PC connections. A widget development kit develops the Samsung TV. It is also known as WDK.
- In 2010, The FULL HD 3D LED TV was developed. At The beginning of the universe, the first device application was used in 2010. It is instrumental in getting web information like news, stock prices, etc. In this year, Samsung apps are developed. And also we can connect cameras to large TV screens.
- In 2011, The SMART TV D8000 was developed. It is developed by easy to search Samsung TV Apps. We can connect mobile phones to TV.
- In 2012, The SMART TV ES8000 was developed. In this smart TV, we can control voice. We can off/on TV, also use the Internet very quickly. We can enjoy social media on smart TV devices. Also, we can use laptops, smart devices even when we are traveling outside the home.
- The SMART TVF8000 was developed in the year 2013. The Samsung TV become better by developing new characteristics like developed TV screen, photos, easy to use, music. And they also developed TV up to date, in that we can easily search movies names, as well as actors names. Also, we can easily browse the Internet.
- The CURVED UHD TV was invented in the year 2014. It is in the shape of a curve. In 2014, we can watch live TV shows, and it is easy to develop more websites and as well as applications. It is effortless to use. It becomes more and more easy to watch movies and Youtube, and also games. In 2014, we can play a soccer game on TV.
- In 2015, the Samsung SUHDTV was invented. The Samsung HDTV: consists of many applications like Youtube, message, games, live TV shows, news, weather, etc.
- Especially we can easily connect mobile phones to TV.
- Therefore we can also play games on Samsung TV.
- Surely we can watch youtube and also live TV shows.
- We can easily search on Internet; similarly, we can also use Netflix, Amazon.
- Whereas we can quickly clear history in Samsung TV.
- Basically, it is designed in ultra-modern fashion.
- Another point that is it’s gives the best experience of shows.
- It is a single connected network.
- Firstly, it is in the shape of a curved screen TV.
- As well as it is well-developed models up to date.
Some essential points that should everyone know
- The warranty of the Samsung TV is one year. It does not show any problems within a year like a screen as a vertical line or horizontal line, any electrical or mechanical problems, power surges, etc.
- The sound mode of Samsung TV is divided into many types:
- Dialog Clarity
- SRS TruSurround HD
- Virtual sound
- SRS Trudialog
- 3D Audio
- SPDIF, etc.
- The standard settings of Samsung TV for best picture quality is it consists of:
- the backlight of 100%,
- contrast 100%,
- color consists of 50%.
- Brightness is consists of 50%.
- Hue is consists of 0%.
- The tint is consists of 50%.
- The Auto Volume on Samsung TV is one of the best features of Samsung TV. It helps to avoid sound when changing the channels on the TV. It planned to increase or decrease sound/audio from the TV speakers.
- The Samsung TV is designed in different sizes, and also it is designed for your low prices also the poor people can also purchase a TV.
- If you are buying a Samsung TV that is more than 75 inches, the one thing that you should know, by researching the internal Samsung TV, the main reason for buying news TVs is only for the big screen.
The distance view from TV to person
- All TVs have a suggested angle and distance when you are sitting at home. The best experience of watching a TV is at a 40-degree angle.
- The distance from a TV to a person is when the screen size is 55 inches, the viewing distance is 1.7m or 5.5ft.
- When the screen size is 65 inches, the viewing distance is 2.0 m or 6.5ft.
- Next, when the screen size is 75 inches, the viewing distance is 2.3 m or 7.5 ft.
- When the screen size is 85 inches, the viewing distance is 2.6 m or 8.5ft.
To get a perfect screen view or a suitable distance, we should have multiple screen sizes by 1.2.
The process to set up any picture in Samsung smart TV
- By using a remote, we have to press the menu button.
- Now we have to select the picture.
- Next, we have to adjust the screen on the TV.
- Here we can also adjust the screen fit, screen position. By this process, we can change the pictures on Samsung smart TV.
Some of the types
- AU8100 Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV. It consists of screen sizes 50″, 55″, 65″.
- QN800A Neo QLED 8K Smart TV (2021). The screen sizes are 65″, 75″,85″.
- AU9000 Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV (2021). The screen sizes are 55″, 65″.
- AU7000 UHD 4K Smart TV (2021). The screen sizes are 43″, 50″, 75″.
We can use more and more channels on TV that offer progress, movies/film, music, and we can listen to audio songs without any disturbances of antenna and satellite connection. And also we can play games and as well as we store/ browse the information on the Internet. We can also enjoy the picture quality.