Facebook is one of the world’s most popular social networking sites. Facebook was initiated in such a way that captures all the beautiful and happy moments of a person. We can be in touch with all our friends, relatives and it also enables us to video call, which fulfills the need to see the person. We need some charming fonts. Do you want to create those beautiful Facebook texts? For this, you need Facebook Font Changer. How to use Facebook Font Changer? There are many ways possible.
Facebook also allows you to chat with different stickers and gifs. It has created a beautiful interface for interaction with privacy in accordance with the user. Facebook has made a lot of people connect from different states and even countries. It has made an option of creating groups which are very helpful for creating groups related to education/entertainment/social service etc.
Why facebook font changer
Facebook has brought many updates until now, but it is lacking in a particular stream called font. Not all people want to post something systematically. Many people have their own ways of posting something creatively or differently. Many people try to impress others by doing something different. If Facebook is a platform for many people to interact with each other through posting various posts and pictures, it’s their choice to interact in their own style. But unfortunately, Facebook has no such feature to change its font. People got bored of using the routine font to post anything, as it does not allow them to locate themselves unique among thousands of people. So, is it a curb to setting the trend differently or uniquely? No, it should not be. So I came with a solution for this problem.
How to use Facebook font changer
You’re just a few steps behind creativity. Follow these steps to make your Facebook post look different
- Log-in with your credentials in the browser. Either firefox or google chrome, but chrome works fast in-browser, whereas firefox works fast on mobile. You can use either of them according to your choice.
- After the home page was loaded. Think of whether you want to upload a status or story, or picture.
- Now open a new tab and type any of the following font-changing websites.
Let us go with Fsymbols for now, As I have liked fonts mostly on this website.
- After searching for Fsymbols.com, you will be directed to a black webpage.
- You can clearly view a textbox with “Write here for symbol fonts,” simply write your text there, and you can scroll for a variety of fonts.
- You can see thousands of varieties of fonts. Scroll down until you find your favorite font.
- If not, try with any other websites given above.
- Once you select your font, you can simply see the copy option in all the fonts. Just click on it, and the text will be copied.
Back to Facebook
Now, the Status bar is clearly visible on the Facebook home page. Paste your text there.
Now it’s your choice whether to upload a picture or simply keep status. You can also post a story. Since creativity has no limits, you can think of your own ways to do whatever you want to grab people’s attention towards you.
After completion of editing text, you can simply click on the post option available to you. So you can see many comments and likes from your friends, and the best thing you can do is that also you can revert/reply to them in different fonts. Simply, like above, copy and paste the text of your selected font in the comment section.
No need to keep the bio only in a single font. You country various fonts. You can change the font line by line. Making your post more creative and effective is nothing but making changes to it and thinking in a new way.
You can do like this:
Like this, you can create various fonts with symbols also.
Note: You may get various fonts with symbols on other websites. Would you mind going through all the websites mentioned in the above list and selecting your favorite one with symbols?
Like this, you can divide your post into various fonts
Creating a different Bio for Facebook
- Firstly, open your profile.
- In the left corner of the page, you can see the intro. Below that, you can view Add bio details. Simply click on that.
- You can type a variety of details about yourself. Since it’s your bio, you can add anything about yourself, like add your hobbies or your favorites or describe your choices.
- But be aware that you cannot keep more than 101 characters, as Facebook has limited its bio to 101 words only.
- Simply follow the above steps and open any of the given websites to change the font. Try different websites, so that you can get to know about different fonts.
- Now, type your text and copy it
- Directly paste your text in the bio.
- Now click on save changes. If you click on cancel, your bio might not get saved, and remains as it was before. So click on save changes.
- Now you can see that your bio is as unique and creative as you.
Applying different fonts in other sites/apps
Now you are able to change the fonts of a given text. Apart from Facebook, you can also use this in other sites/apps. You can simply copy and paste the text in whichever app you use.
- Open messages, and select the person to whom you want to send a message.
- Now type the message in any of the websites mentioned above and select the font your favorite, and copy it
- Directly paste the message here. If it didn’t work, once refresh the page again and copy and paste.
- Simply click on the send button.
If you want to send a message to another person in a different font from your mobile phone, then it will become a problem for you to type every word in another format as given by your mobile phone keypad. It also consumes a lot of time. In that case, you simply follow the above steps and send the message in whatever font you are fond of.
By following some simple steps, you are now able to change the font of text and use it wherever you want. Finally, nothing should be a hindrance to achieve your own trend. Just be patient and try and search about it. Everything has an alternative.
Many times you may get notifications about accepting cookies. But don’t accept cookies as it may lead to unnecessary installations and make your system/mobile slow.
- If you cannot access the site until and unless you accept cookies, then click on manage my cookies and accept only cookies needed for your browser.
- You are now able to change the font of messages in messenger and status
- Also, You can also add a bio in your favorite font.
- You’re now able to use different fonts for texting in normal messages also.