You want to connect a new google account to your android phone, but want to remove the old one. How to remove previously synced google account from android? Let’s dive in deep.
- 1 Android
- 2 What is a google account?
- 3 How to remove previously synced google account from android
- 3.1 Without resetting your Phone
- 3.2 By deactivating the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Google Account Verification
- 3.3 To remove the previously synced Google Account from Android device without the use of Passcode using LockWiper
- 3.4 By hiring a remote Factory Reset Protection (FRP) Removal Service
- 4 Conclusion:
Android is one of the operating systems which is used in the mobile developed by Google. It is based on the updated version of Linux. Its basic purpose is to connect the user using mobiles with the device. It is used in mobiles, tablets, televisions, and many more devices. The biggest advantage of any android is its user-friendly and handy open nature. Provides diversity both in the hardware and software components. It is open-source which means you can download the code and customize it according to your need from anywhere and anytime.
It provides connectivity with other devices through Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Wi-Max, CDMA, GSM, etc. As every coin has two sides, in the same way, if something has an advantage then it will have a disadvantage too. So, the major disadvantage of Android is its vulnerability to viruses and malware and also the loss of some ethical and essential information like banking details. When people addicted to these android devices, it harms their eyes too.
The versions of Android in sequential order are:
- Android version 1.1 Petit Four
- Android version 1.5 Cupcake
- Android version 1.6 Donut
- Android version 2.0 Éclair
- Android version 2.0.1 Éclair
- Android version 2.1.7 Éclair
- Android version 2.2 Froyo
- Android version 2.2.1 Froyo
- Android version 2.2.2 Froyo
- Android version 2.2.3 Froyo
- Android version 2.3 Gingerbread
- Android version 2.3.1 Gingerbread
- Android version 2.3.2 Gingerbread
- Android version 2.3.3 Gingerbread
- Android version 2.3.4 Gingerbread
- Android version 2.3.5 Gingerbread
- Android version 2.3.6 Gingerbread
- Android version 2.3.7 Gingerbread
- Android version 3.0 Honeycomb
- Android version 3.1 Honeycomb
- Android version 3.2 Honeycomb
- Android version 3.2.1 Honeycomb
- Android version 3.2.2 Honeycomb
- Android version 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Android version 4.0.1 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Android version 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Android version 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Android version 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Android version 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
- Android version 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Android version 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Android version 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Android version 4.4 Kitkat
- Android version 4.4.1 Kitkat
- Android version 4.4.2 Kitkat
- Android version 4.4.3 Kitkat
- Android version 4.4W Kitkat
- Android version 5.0 Lollipop
- Android version 5.0.1 Lollipop
- Android version 5.0.2 Lollipop
- Android version 5.1 Lollipop
- Android version 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Android version 6.0 Marshmallow
- Android version 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Android version 7.0 Nougat.
What is a google account?
A Google Account is an end-user account that is essential for access, authentication, and authorization to various online Google services like Gmail, Google-Ads, YouTube, etc. You need to create a username and password which would be unique for everyone. Although no two users can have the same user-id and password yet on a single device, you can link more than one account.
Whenever we purchase a new Android device and setting it. First notification that prompts in this case is to add a Google account to it which acts as the primary google account of the device. Suppose at some point of time, you do not want to continue with the same google account. In this case, you need to delete your previously synced google account and then add a new one.
How to remove previously synced google account from android
There are various steps to remove the previously synced Google Account from your Android phone:
Without resetting your Phone
Follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Go to the “Settings” in your android device.
- Step 2: Scroll down and search for “Apps”.
- Step 3: Click on Apps.
- Step 4: Select “Manage Apps” in the drop-down list which opens after clicking on apps.
- Step 5: Select “All” tab present on the top left corner of the screen.
- Step 6: Search for “Google App” and select it.
- Step 7: Now, click on the Clear Cache option present at the bottom of the window.
- Step 8: Similarly, clear data to remove all the data which is stored within an app.
- Step 9: Go Back by one step.
- Step 10: Select “Gmail” and click on it.
- Step 11: Again, clear data and clear cache present at the right corner of the window.
These steps would delete the already synced Google account from the device.
Now, you can go to the device settings and select “Data Synchronization” option from there. You will get the notification to type out any Google Account to sync the device. At this moment, the newly given Google account will act as the default primary account.
By deactivating the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Google Account Verification
Factory Reset Protection is a distinctive built-in security method that is designed to make sure that any unknown user can’t just simply work on your device and reset your phone. This is a very special feature provided by Android’s which makes the device very difficult to be used by another person. Even this feature can help us recover all the lost data from our phone. It has been featured that it is supported only on Android devices with Android OS Version 5.1 (Lollipop) and higher versions than that. It is sanctioned unquestionably when a Google Account has been listed on the device. On the other hand, it gets impaired once the Google Account is dislocated from the device preliminary to the Factory Data Reset.
One of the important concepts to be discussed here is the difference between the factory reset and the hard reset. Hard reset is related with the resetting of the hardware in the system where as factory reset is related with the rebooting of the system. Factory reset deletes the data fully from the gadget. Factory reset is generally performed while updating to the newer version of the software in your device. In case of hard reset, all the memory associated with the hardware is deleted and then the hardware is updated to its latest version.
Steps to bypass Google account verification are:
- Step 1: Go to the “Settings” option in your Android device.
- Step 2: Click on the “Users and Account” or “Account” or “Cloud and Account” option. Step 3: Option depends on the category of the Android that is being used.
- Step 4: Search for the Google Account options and select it.
- Step 5: Go to the “Menu” options available on the top-right section of the window.
- Step 6: Select the “Remove Account” option available in the drop-down list.
- Step 7: Click on “Confirm” in the prompt if it arises.
- Step 8: Give a valuable positive feedback to continue.
In this way, your Google account will get detached from the Android device.
Once the account is deleted, you would not have to do anything with the Factory Reset Protection lock. The above given step must be followed if you want to sell your phone to the new user so that your details present in Google Account can’t be shared with anyone else.
To remove the previously synced Google Account from Android device without the use of Passcode using LockWiper
LockWiper is basically an iPhone unlocker tool application which is developed by iMyFone. It is adaptable with both the macOS and Windows. This is a malware and virus free software whose requirement is to recover the files that have been lost. It even protects from the stealing for card details and transactions from the hacker. It’s special feature is that it detaches the preceding Google Account from the Android device without interrogating the account’s ID or the password. The main advantage of this method is that it comes with the free trial version which is unpaid at first few times. After the free trial is finished, you will have to pay to access it’s features.
Steps to remove the account without the use of passcode are:
- Step 1: First of all, download iMyFone LockWiper (Android) on your desktop and install it followed by launching it.
- Step 2: Choose the Remove Google Lock (FRP) option adjacent to the left side of the pane.
- Step 3: Now, pop on the Start.
- Step 4: Connect your Android device with your PC through USB cable.
- Step 5: Choose the information of your device among the options.
- Step 6: Click on Next to move further.
- Step 7: Keep following the instructions coming on the screen which will lead for downloading a data package.
- Step 8: Install the data package that is downloaded in the previous step.
- Step 9: Again, follow the steps which emerge on the display to digitize the device’s firmware.
- Step 10: Unzip the package after it is downloaded.
- Step 11: Now, the LockWiper will complete its task of removing the previously synced Google Account without asking for a passcode within a few seconds. So, wait till the task gets completed.
Now, you would be able to see that your preceding synced Google Account has been successfully removed from your Android smartphone.
By hiring a remote Factory Reset Protection (FRP) Removal Service
Under this method, we use UnlockJunky.com. It claims to free your Android device from the previously synced Google Account within 5 to 15 minutes but it is paid. It also guarantees that they will refund their customers if t’s not possible to achieve the target.
Follow the steps as stated below:
- Move to the formal website of unlockjunky.com.
- Select your device model, brand and other required information asked on the website’s official page.
- Now, begin with your order.
- Next download the software on your PC.
- Connect your Android device to the desktop through a USB cable.
- Begin live chat with the support provider members.
- Now, the technician will look into the task and remove the already synced Google Account from the device.
There are a few disadvantages of using this method such as it is paid and does not provide free trial. It does not operate on all the gadgets. It is quite specific to few devices. We can unlock only one device after a one-time payment but if you want to unlock any other device, you will have to pay again.
In the current scenario, android is the most commonly used device and all of us will have to sync mainly between official and unofficial account. It does not matter why we want to delete the previously sync Google Account from the device but the above discussed four techniques will definitely help to remove the previously synced Google Account from Android. Those four methods are without resetting the phone, disabling Factory Reset Production to bypass the verification of Google Account, with the help of iMyFone LockWiper, without Passcode using LockWiper.