Do you want to know what is com.samsung.android.svoiceime, where it is used for, and how to use S Voice. We have made a complete guide for you to get all the things about com samsung android svoiceime. You need 5 min only to go through the whole article, so let’s dive into it.
What is com.samsung.android.svoiceime?
The standard name for “com.samsung.android.svoiceime” is comprehensively “S Voice”. It’s a Samsung phone application. All the app package are named from back from the way we look at addresses in the console. Android apps have a special naming format represented as com.company name.Android.app name. Therefore, com.samsung.android.svoiceime means it is an S Voice for Android which is given by Samsung or samsung.android.svoiceime part in the starting is something to do with security. com samsung android svoiceime is such a package which carries up the phone voice and AI related to it.
Siri, new tech Alexa or Google Assistant, etc. are all virtual assistants where you speak something and they respond accordingly. Similarly, S voice is a personal virtual assistant present in Samsung devices (inbuilt application)where you can ask about weather reports, date and time, call someone, navigate to the location, schedule something to your calendar, etc. anyone can do just by speaking, no need to do it manually. It makes our work so easy and we can do multiple tasks in one go just by using a speech recognition system.
So, S Voice(com.samsung.android.svoiceime) is a good feature that should be used by everyone so that you will become more comfortable with this and can perform all our tasks so comfortably.
Do not miss: How to Check Voicemail on Android
Enabling S Voice:
- First, go to your Home screen.
- Search for your Samsung folder that is always present on your phone.
- There you can search for S Voice.
- Tap next after agreeing to all Terms and Conditions.
- After that click on Start or for clarity, you can also Tap on the tutorial to learn how to use it.
Now you have enabled the SVoice app.
After enabling it now you are required to use it so let’s get started with:
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Samsung folder.
- Tap on SVoice.
- Tap on the microphone to activate it.
- After tapping speak on it, Open + name of your application.
After performing the above steps your desired application will get open so easily.
If you wish to contact someone and you want to use SVoice(com.samsung.android.svoiceime) then simply follow the given steps:
- Go to Home Screen.
- Tap on the Samsung folder.
- Tap on SVoice.
- Now click on the microphone to activate it.
- Speak the call and name of your contact.
- If that contact has more than one number then you need to tap on the desired number for the call.
I hope after executing the above steps you might not find it difficult to call anyone from SVoice.
It can be done on any platform. You just need to enable your microphone and follow these simple steps:
- Open messaging.
- Then tap to compose icon.
- Choose your sender to whom you want to send the message.
- Tap on the message field.
- There you will see an icon of the speaker click on it.
- Start speaking whatever message you wish to send.
- When you stop speaking it will no longer take any message you speak. Then you need to tap again on the speaker.
- After that click on send.
You can also change the language on tapping Language change the default language.
Performing the above steps will help you to write a message. I hope you find it easy.
How to fix com.samsung.android.svoiceime has stopped?
Follow the steps to fix, unfortunately, com.samsung.android.svoiceime has stopped:
Method 1: Simply reboot your device
Press and hold the power switch of your machine/Smartphone and click on Restart. This will reboot your Samsung android device. And mostly this will fix the issue.
Method 2: Reset the SVoice App
Steps to Reset the SVoice app are:
- Step 1: Navigate to the main screen, open the Settings app.
- Step 2: Move to Apps and choose it.
- Step 3: Toggle to Manage Apps.
- Step 4: To initiate, select Show System Apps from the three-dot options present in the right corner of the display.
- Step 5: Now, upon this checklist, explore for SVoice and press it.
- Step 6: Choose Storage & Cache from the drop-down menu.
- Step 7: Ultimately, to reset the S Voice app, hit Clear Cache, then Clear Data.
Method 3: Update the S Voice
Ensure yourself that you are employing the most delinquent version of the S Voice app on your Samsung device to address the S Voice not responding issue on every voice/mic. In the past, a defect in the S Voice app caused an identical issue for most Samsung devices, but it was subsequently fixed by an SVoice app update. If the com.samsung.android.svoiceime on your handset didn’t commence during a voice, go to the Google Play Store and upgrade the app.
So, here we can conclude that the SVoice app(com samsung android svoiceime package) is a significant application of the inbuilt Samsung phone that you can find on the home screen on the Samsung folder and can access it very easily by just signing in. One should make use of the given app as it is really useful for doing any work without the use of hands. In just one go you will be able to write a message, call someone, schedule something to your calendar, make notes, etc. All these can be done so easily just by speaking in the app. I hope you find it helpful and interesting. Thank you for reading our Article and will try our best to provide all knowledge regarding any other issues to you.
What is Bixby Voice?
It is nothing but an intelligent virtual assistant feature available to you that provides you with all services by your voice. You can do anything simply by using your voice.
Some conditions are required to use Bixby voice such as:
- Your device should be connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi.
- You need to Sign-in a Samsung account.
If all these conditions are fulfilled by you then you are all set to use Bixby voice.
How to Set up Bixby’s voice?
Follow these methods to set up Bixby voice in your phone:
- Keep pressing and holding the Bixby key to access Bixby’s voice.
- After that tap next.
- Then you can see language options, select language according to your preference.
- After that click on Confirm.
- You need to sign in to your Samsung account if you have already signed in then it will not appear to you.
- Read the following terms and conditions and accept them and click on next.
- Your Bixby’s voice is all set now you can speak so that it can recognize your voice more accurately.
After following the steps I am sure that you will be able to easily set up Bixby voice. Read more on com.samsung.android.bixby.agent– How to fix it?
What can be the conditions when Bixby may not recognize you?
There can be a chance when you will speak to Bixby and it will not be able to recognize you such as:
- If you speak in your regional language.
- If you are using a strong and different accent.
- Using some slang language or abbreviations is hard to generalize.
- More than one person is speaking to it.
So these are some of the cases when it will be hard to get your voice accurately and correctly.
What is the difference between Google assistant and Bixby?
Google itself created the Google assistant that one can find in each smartphone and smart device. It provided advanced virtual intelligence. It is an inbuilt functionality provided to all smart devices. It is based on natural language. It holds good tech for searching on the Internet.
Bixby on the other hand is a system developed by Samsung electronics. It is Samsung’s owned virtual assistant that works on voice-based systems and offers a competitive environment to google assistants. It is good at controlling functionality on the phone.
How to set up and use voice commands in Android TV?
Well, many of you might be excited to know if it is possible to use a voice command or Google Assistant in your android Tv so here is the answer yes you can do this. If you do not know how then follow these simple steps and you will be able to use voice commands on your TV.
Steps to be followed:
- First, your TV system should be well update
- If it’s not then Go to Settings and select About.
- Select System upgrade and Check now.
- After that Select Download if your system is not updated.
- On your Android Tv button press the Microphone icon.
- On your screen, an introduction will display just keep clicking next and finish the setup.
- You are all set.
- Now you can talk to Google Assistant on your TV.
- For activating the microphone just say Hello google.
After following the above-mentioned steps I am sure you will be able to enjoy voice commands on your TV.
Can you uninstall Bixby?
I am sure many of you have tried to delete or uninstall Bixby as some people might want to remove it because they do not use it but I will make it clear to you that Bixby comes already downloaded to your system as it is an inbuilt application of Samsung so it is not possible for you to either install in play store because it will always be resent in your Samsung phone under Samsung folder and you cannot delete it as it is an inbuilt application you can drag it to some other location but it is not possible;e to uninstall it like other applications.
It is interesting to use this feature on Tv also as you can command your phone similarly for changing the channel and for volume up and down you can use Bixby voice on your Samsung TV.
Here are the steps:
Tap on the icon of the microphone that you can see on your Samsung Tv remote.
After that, a Bixby dialog box appears on your screen.
There you need to click on Explore Now.
Here you will see all the functions that your Bixby voice will support so you can learn further about voice commands by exploring various options.
For activating it you can use such voice commands:
1. Run youtube
2. Show source list
3. Change the channel.
4. Open web browser.
5. Keep Volume down by 30.
6. Play the disc.
Simply follow these steps and you are all set :
Go to the home screen.
Then tap on Settings.
They go to Accessibility.
Go to Screen Reader.
After that, you can see the Voice Assistant enable it.
Enabling it requires certain permissions.
Then Tap ok.
After performing above mentioned steps your SCreen Reader is active and you are all set to go.
It happens sometimes that Bixby is not responding so in that case you need to clear data so there is a requirement to reset the Bixby.
Steps to be followed:
Open Settings and then go to Apps.
Click on the sort icon and Switch next to show Systems. Tap OK.
Go to Bixby’s voice and then Storage.
Go to clear data and then tap OK.
Once it is done then your Bixby is all set to run.
I hope you find it easy and can reset Bixby easily.
Sometimes it happens that Bixby does not recognize your voice so there can be many issues related to it like:
Maybe you have not assigned permissions to your microphone.
Microphone unable to capture your voice.
Some other applications prevent BIxbys’ microphone from being used.
You can also try:
Go to Settings of your phone.
After that Go to Apps under it and find Bixby.
Go for permission under Bixby and set the microphone if not granted permission to it.
These are examples to showcase that you can use such voice commands over your TV to access applications. I hope you find com samsung android svoiceime interesting and useful. Thank you for reading this.